Safe Use of of TR30 and TR50 Electric Hoists (eLearning)
Our new Safe Use of TR30 and TR50 Electric Hoists (eLearning) course has been approved by LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) and Tractel.
This will take about 1.5 hours and will teach you how to use the TR30 and TR50 electric hoists efficiently and effectively. It has a 20-question test of knowledge that must be passed with at least 80%.
This online training course is fully interactive and split into manageable sections. It has interesting scenarios, instructional videos, and quiz questions to help you learn. We made this course work on any device because we wanted it to be easy to use. No matter if you have a computer, a tablet, or a phone, it’s easy to get to and you can easily finish your online training. You don’t even have to finish each section all at once; as you go along, your work will be saved.
If you finish this course, you will get a certificate from the LEEA, valid for 3 years.
If you need it, an Operator Skills Card can be given to you as a useful addition to your certification. The card costs £25.00 plus VAT. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “LEEA eLearning card request.”
The cost of this course is £195 + VAT.
Specific learning outcomes:
- Understand the key features of the TR30 and TR50
- Identify what documentation is needed in order to operate the associated electric hoists
- Understand how to complete/use the applicable documentation
- Understand how to complete a pre-use inspection, including setting up the associated electric hoists ready for operating
- Understand typical hazards associated with poor operating and ways to mitigate the associated risks
- Understand typical damage that occurs due to poor operating, why it happens, and therefore avoid the same errors happening again
- Identify possible malfunctions, their possible causes, and suggested actions
- Understand how to operate the TR30 and TR50 with and without the sheave kit
- Understand how to pack up efficiently and effectively, to help mitigate against damaged returns back to GGR