The CPCS A66 Endorsement C course focuses on operating static luffing cranes. This course has been designed and developed to give crane operators the necessary training and credentials they require to safely operate GGR Group’s range of Starworker cranes and Static Luffing Cranes.
Operators can take a 2-day, 3-day or 5-day course to enhance their skill set. The duration of the course will depend on the individuals experience in crane operation. Novice operators will undertake the 5-day course, whereas those more experienced will sit the 2-day course.
The CPCS A66 Endorsement C Static Luffing Crane Course will include (but not limited to) the following learning outcomes:
- The roles and responsibilities of the crane operator
- Legislation and standards awareness
- Preparing for work – Including documentation and pre-use checks
- Travelling, manoeuvring and setting up/de-rigging the crane
- Configuring the crane, outrigger set up
- Understand the functions and limitations of the crane
- Lifting and placing loads, using the full range of the crane’s capabilities
- Complying with signals