The CPCS A66 Endorsement B course focuses on operating mobile industrial cranes. This course serves to give operators the relevant training and qualifications they need to operate GGR Group’s range of pick and carry cranes.
This course will ensure individuals are prepared to complete a range of practical tests and the dedicated CPCS A66 theory test. We currently offer courses that run from 2 days, 3 days or 5 days, the length of course you take will depend on your experience in crane operation.
The CPCS A66 endorsement B Mobile Industrial Crane Course will include (but not limited to) the following learning outcomes:
- The roles and responsibilities of the crane operator
- Legislation and standards awareness
- Preparing for work – Including documentation and pre-use checks
- Travelling, manoeuvring and setting up/de-rigging the crane
- Configuring the crane
- Understand the functions and limitations of the crane
- Lifting and placing loads, using the full range of the crane’s capabilities
- Complying with signals
The course will cover all you need to know about how to operate compact cranes that are capable of pick and carry duties and how to operate cranes with a wheeled chassis.