The CPCS A66 Endorsement D 360 Pick & Carry Crane Course focuses on training individuals on how to operate a 360-degree pick & carry crane.
Candidates will undertake a variety of both practical and theoretical tests to ensure they are prepared for the final CPCS test, following a 2-day, 3-day or 5-day course. The course will be tailored to suit your experience with crane operation and is suitable for both novice and experienced operators.
This course will provide you with the skills and qualifications to operate GGR Group’s mini crawler cranes and will include the following learning outcomes:
- The roles and responsibilities of the crane operator
- Legislation and standards awareness
- Preparing for work – Including documentation and pre-use checks
- Travelling, manoeuvring and setting up/de-rigging the crane
- Configuring the crane
- Understand the functions and limitations of the crane
- Lifting and placing loads, using the full range of the crane’s capabilities
- Complying with signals
The CPCS A66 Endorsement D 360 Pick & Carry Crane Course will allow candidates to gain new skills and learn how to safely lift, manoeuvre and set down bulky loads within confined spaces when operating mini crawler cranes.