Safe Use of Floor Cranes (eLearning)
Health & Safety
Element 1 of 2
This is an LEEA-approved e-learning course (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association).
It is the first mandatory component of our Safe Use of Floor Cranes online training series. This will take roughly 1.5 hours to complete and is designed to help you understand your responsibilities, your employer’s responsibilities, and essential requirements prior to equipment operation.
It consists of a 25-question knowledge examination with a minimum passing score of 80%.
The cost of the course is £250 + VAT (for the mandatory health & safety element and one instructional element).
Additional elements are priced at £195 + VAT.
Specific learning outcomes:
- Recognise and understand your own and your employer’s legal responsibilities and duties
- Understand the importance of gaining access to, reading, and understanding the operating manual associated with the appropriate equipment
- Understand the need to complete a pre-use inspection
- Understand the content and importance of the operators safety code
- Understand vacuum principles and how to select the correct vacuum lifting attachment