Safe Use of Floor Cranes (eLearning)
Glassmax 250 and 500
Element 2 of 2
This is an eLearning course that has been approved by LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association).
Accessible once the mandatory health and safety part of our Safe Use of Floor Cranes series has been passed. This will take about 1.5 hours and will teach you how to use the associated floor cranes more efficiently and effectively.
It has a 25-question test of knowledge that must be passed with at least 80%.
After finishing this course, including the required part about health and safety, candidates are given a LEEA-accredited certificate that is good for 3 years. If you need it, an Operator Skills Card can be given to you as a useful addition to your certification. The card costs £25.00 plus VAT. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “LEEA eLearning card request.”
The cost of this course is £250 + VAT (combining the mandatory health & safety element and this element).
Additional elements are priced at £195 + VAT.
Specific learning outcomes:
- Understand the key features of the Glassmax 250 and 500
- Understand how to carry out a pre-use check
- Understand how to operate a Glassmax 250 and 500
- Identify what documentation is needed in order to operate the associated floor cranes
- Understand how to complete/use the applicable documentation