Safe Use of Floor Cranes (eLearning)
MFC 750 and Glassboy 850
Element 2 of 2
This is a LEEA-accredited eLearning programme.
Accessible upon successful completion of the necessary health and safety component of our series on the Safe Use of Floor Cranes. This will take roughly three and a half hours to complete and is designed to help you operate the accompanying floor cranes efficiently and successfully.
It consists of a 25-question knowledge examination with a minimum passing score of 80%.
Candidates who successfully complete this course (including the required health and safety component) are granted a LEEA-accredited certificate that is valid for three years. Upon request, an Operator Skills Card can be issued as a valuable supplement to your qualification. The card’s cost is £25.00 including VAT. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “LEEA eLearning card request”
The cost of this course is £250 + VAT (combining the mandatory health & safety element and this element).
Additional elements are priced at £195 + VAT.
Specific learning outcomes:
- Understand the key features of the MFC 750 and Glassboy 850;
- Understand how to carry out a pre-use check;
- Understand how to operate an MFC 750 and Glassboy 850;
- Identify what documentation is needed in order to operate the associated floor cranes;
- Understand how to complete/use the applicable documentation.